Technolog - produkty papierowe (opakowania)
Oferta ważna do:2011-04-24
Typ zatrudnienia: Umowa o pracę
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa, Mazowieckie
Opis stanowiska:For our client we are lookin profesionals for the position Technician. Our client is a well-known swedish company! Location: Warsaw.
The main goal of Technician is to ensure that all technical, qualitative and environmental standards are met by IKEA Suppliers.
*Is in charge of product quality improvement process, handles claims and follows-up on corrective actions
* Works on development of new products and modification of current products
* Handles product documentation (accuracy, actualization, distribution to suppliers)
* Support the start-up and development of suppliers
* Support and actively influence product development
*Actively seeks new cost reduction opportunities (in the material, product itself and in production)
* Participates in global quality improvement projects
*Contributes to the business development within the team
* Very good knowledge of production process. Experience in working on production side, preferably in the area of paper packing products
* Ability to assess, analyze and improve suppliers’ production processes, routines and working methods related to Quality and Environmental performance.
*Experience with Lean and/or Six Sigma projects will be advantageous
* Knowledge of the material (pulp, paper, solid board and corrugated cardboard) characteristics/performance will be advantageous
* Common sense and logical way of thinking
* A field operator with a strong ability to work under minimal supervision, organize own schedule and set priorities
* Able to lead and drive quality development projects and make things happen!
* Desire to further develop within IKEA
* Good communicative knowledge in English
*Driving license Group B
*Willingness to travel extensively